General Term & Contitions
General Terms & Conditions
- Scope and Provider
- These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place with TERRA – a JuiceBox GmbH company, Sellenbüren 55, Stallikonm Switzerland, hereinafter referred to as ‘TERRA’.
- The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
- Our deliveries, services and offers are based exclusively on these general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions apply to companies and individuals for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again.
Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
- By shopping on terra-st.com you implicitly agree to the general Terms & Conditions. All orders received are subject to availability and acceptance, TERRA retains the right to refuse or cancel any order at any moment.
- By clicking the “Buy” button, you are submitting a binding purchase offer. Immediately before submitting this order, you can check the order in the shopping cart section and correct it if necessary.
- After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded with the confirmation of receipt.
- A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we expressly declare our acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or when we send the goods to you - without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
Conclusion of contract
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs.
- TERRA reserves the right to amend product pricing accordingly.
- Payments can be made by, credit card, TWINT or PayPall
- TERRA is responsible for selecting the respective available payment methods. These available payment methods can change over time.
- With each of the payment methods the amount due is deducted immediate once the checkout procedure has been completed.
- Shipping & Delivery
Unless other terms have been agreed by both parties the goods will be delivered from the TERRA contracted warehouse to the address provided by the customer.
It is the customers responsibility to provide the delivery details in complete and full. Any delays or misplaced packages due to invalid or incomplete information provided by the customer TERRA will not take liability for.
Delivery in Switzerland
- Currently TERRA only delivers the products advertised on the website in Switzerland.
The delivery time
- The primary objective at TERRA is to deliver your order the next business day after order placement. In order for that to be applicable the order must be placed prior to 14:00 hrs on the day of order placement. We reserve the right that first time orders may take longer due to executed safety checks and fraud prevention measures.
- The delivery of the ordered products takes place subject to the availability of the goods. If the particular product is not available at the time of ordering, we will contact you immediately. The same applies in the event that a product (special vintage of a wine) is generally no longer available.
- Orders placed between Friday 14:00 hrs and Monday 14:00 hrs will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- Delivery times are the best indication but do not account for delays caused by events considered force majeure and therefore TERRA will not be liable as a result.
- Public holidays, bank holidays and other seasonal events can cause delays in shipping times and therefore should be considered when the order is placed.
- Once the order has been processed the customer will receive the package tracking details by email from the contracted logistics partner.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to manage the receipt of the package through the logistics partner portal. When delivery is missed, and the package is sent back to the central warehouse, the customer will need to incur the costs of expediting the package a second time. We therefore recommend authorizing the logistics partner though their tracking portal to deposit the package.
Returning & Refunds
- The customer is obliged to examine the goods immediately and with the necessary care for deviations in quality and quantity and to notify us of obvious defects within (7) days of receipt of the goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects discovered later from their discovery. In the event of a breach of the duty to examine and notify, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
- If you decide to return a product you have (7)days from the delivery confirmation to do so. Any product registered for return after that deadline is not eligible for return.
- You are required to send an email to contact (at) terra-st.com and pre-register the goods that will be returned. You will receive a confirmation email and further guidance on the return procedure by email. No goods will be accepted prior to having received the confirmation of notification of return email from TERRA.
- The physical state of the goods in order to be accepted as returns must be identical to how the goods have been received. At the warehouse an incoming inspection will be performed in order to ensure the physical state of the goods is acceptable. If this is not the case the goods will not be accepted back and will be rejected.
- The costs of the return logistics are on the customer’s account and we recommend to use a courier to ensure the goods arrive in good state to the warehouse (DHL, FedEx, and alike)
- If the goods have arrived back at our warehouse and comply with art. 6.1-6.5 it may be eligible for refund. The refund is always credited to the payment method where the transaction has been completed with.
- Products that are excluded for refunds are (discounted products, damaged products out of TERRA’s control, Corked bottles, logistics costs of returns).
- TERRA will replace an item if the customer is not happy about the flavor. 1 individual item out of 5 total individual placed orders will be eligible for replacement, if the customer clearly outlined why the product did not live up to the expectations so that in future instances we can improve our service.
- Age restrictions
By shopping with TERRA you confirm that you meet the minimum legal age for purchasing alcohol in Switzerland. Any order placed by customers who do not meet these requirements we shall be entitled to immediately cancel the order with no notice.
We are not liable for any defect of the goods. TERRA’s liability for any failure to perform its obligations is limited to damages caused by gross negligence or intention.
- Governing Law
All contracts are governed by Swiss material law, with the exception of international private law regulations.
Any disputes arising from or in connection with this contract shall be exclusively judged by the competent court of Zürich, Switzerland.
- Contact information
Any questions about our terms and conditions should be sent us by email at contact (at) terra-st.com
We ensure our produce is of the highest quality and personally hand select every single item that we feature on our page.
All products have been produced in accordance with the TERRA sustainability standards.
TERRA gives back to society through different initiatives. Find out how on the website under PBC.
Free delivery in Switzerland for orders over CHF 100,-